SEND Stay and Play
For children aged 0 to 5 years who have suspected or diagnosed additional needs. These sessions are free to attend and older siblings can join these sessions. These sessions do not run in the term time, they are holiday sessions.
A range of themed activities and play opportunities for families to enjoy in a safe and social space with the opportunity for parents/carers to meet other families on a similar journey.
Benefits from attending:
- Develops fine and gross motor skills in children.
- Song time promotes development for the childs communication skills.
- Opportunities to learn through play.
- Encourages social interactions for children and adults reducing isolation.
- Encourages greater independence.
- Provides behavioural and emotional benefits.
- Opportunities for new friendships/relationships to be built.
- Access to outdoor spaces
- Balanced range of play activities supporting childrens development in the early years foundation stages.
For more information on the dates, times and locations for these sessions please search the directory.