For babies aged 0 to 1 year or non-walkers. These sessions are free to attend. No booking is required for these sessions they are drop-in. Please note these sessions work on a first come, first serve basis. We will stop entry when the room reaches capacity due to health and safety.
A range of themed activities for your baby to explore and enjoy through sensory play. An opportunity for parents/carers to socialise and enjoy focussed play and bonding time with their baby.
Benefits from attending -
- Introduces baby to early years foundation stage activities.
- Supports child development of gross motor and fine motor skills.
- Supports babys socialisation and communication skills.
- Provides opportunities to learn through play.
- Reduces isolation for parents/carers.
- Opportunity for new friendships/relationships to be built.
- Opportunity to receive peer support with expert advice on hand.
- Parents confidence/self-esteem can be improved.
- Babies receive a sensory experience and social stimulation.
- Keepsakes such as babies hand/footprints.
For more information on the dates, times and locations for these sessions please search the directory.