Starting Solids Workshop
For parents or carers preparing to introduce their baby to solid foods around six months.
A workshop to provide information on understanding when and how to introduce solid foods to your baby. Looking at the wide variety of options such as home cooked or supermarket bought. As well as the differences between baby-led weaning and pureed solids. With detailed guidance on the difference between gagging and choking.
Benefits from attending -
- Provides parents with knowledge and understanding for safely introducing solids at home.
- Improves parents/carers confidence in moving forward with the new development stage.
- Opportunity to share experience and concerns, ask questions.
- Baby benefits from a wide range of textures and flavours being introduced early on, helping to provide a nutritious, balanced diet.
March - July 2024
- Tuesday 5th March 2024, 12.30pm to 2.30pm at Centre Place Family Centre
- Friday 15th March 2024, 12.30pm to 2.30pm at Friars Family Centre
- Tuesday 23rd April 2024, 12.30pm to 2.30pm at Summercourt Family Centre
- Tuesday 30th April 2024, 12.30pm to 2.30pm at Hamstel Family Centre
- Wednesday 22nd May 2024, 9.30am to 11.30am at Blenheim Family Centre
- Wednesday 5th June 2024, 9.30am to 11.30am at Cambridge Road Family Centre
- Wednesday 26th June 2024, 9.30am to 11.30am at Friars Family Centre
- Wednesday 10th July 2024, 12.30pm to 2.30pm at Eastwood Family Centre
Register with the Family Centres
Registration is free along with all of our services.Register Here
Emma Hawkes Senior Facilitator
Fiona Johnston Senior Facilitator
Yvonne Schubert Senior Facilitator