Free session for you and your child to socialise and explore activities including seasonal and celebrational themes. Healthy snack included.
For children aged 0 - 5 years. These sessions are free to attend. No booking is required for these sessions they are drop-in. Please note these sessions work on a first come, first serve basis. We will stop entry when the room reaches capacity due to health and safety. Older siblings can join these sessions.
A range of themed activities and play opportunities for families to enjoy in a safe and social space followed by a healthy snack refreshment and song and story time.
Benefits from attending:
- Develops fine and gross motor skills in children.
- Song time promotes development for the childs communication skills.
- Opportunities to learn through play.
- Encourages social interactions for children and adults reducing isolation.
- Encourages greater independence.
- Provides behavioural and emotional benefits.
- Opportunities for new friendships/relationships to be built.
- Access to outdoor spaces
- Balanced range of play activities supporting childrens development in the early years foundation stages.